Thursday, April 11, 2013

MOLLY TIGHE, Archivist

Extra-Curricular Interests: 
Traveling here, traveling there, going on hikes with water features, cooking with ingredients I've never used before (sometimes successfully), and practicing every preparatory yoga pose in the book that can help me be able to sit in a full lotus position...someday

What artists are currently in heavy rotation on your iPod?
Rachmaninoff, Grateful Dead (`76 and the late `89 are my favorite years of late), Granddaddy, Astrud Gilberto, and a compilation of pre-revolution Iranian pop

If you could bring two things with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
My husband and a bottle of the highest SPF waterproof sun block available

If you could have dinner with one person from history, who would it be and why?
Sri K. Pattabhi Jois. Or, if she would have the patience to help me with a few of my sewing questions, then I'd love to have dinner and chat with Coco Chanel.

One more thing we should know about you:
I had my wedding at the Mattress Factory!



READ ALL POSTS BY MOLLY

No comments: