Monday, January 1, 2007

Elizabeth Keller, Director of Education

Elizabeth Keller, Director of Education Elizabeth Keller, Director of Education

Extra-Curricular Interests
getting outside, sewing stuff, rearranging my house, watching my daughter figure stuff out...

What artists are currently in heavy rotation on your iPod?
no thanks... 94.5--all oldies all the time is where I'm at. [and Horse or Cycle]

If you could bring two things with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
my family (counts as one thing) and a piano or other musical instrument.

If you could have dinner with one person from history, who would it be and why?
Lewis and Clark-their journey started in.... PITTSBURGH.

One more thing we should know about you:
I'm a mad list-maker, love kerchiefs around my neck + wind in my hair, and never stop at just one of anything...

READ ALL POSTS BY LIZ