Tuesday, April 9, 2013

CAITLIN HARPSTER, Education Intern

Extracurricular Activities:
I loveeee going to local shows, running through the cemetery, painting, printing and crafting of all sorts (if I ever find the time)


What artists are currently in heavy rotation on your iPod?
I do not have an iPod, but in my six-disc CD changer in my car, I have the albums: Citizen Cope, MGMT, First Aid Kit, The Gaslight Anthem, The Lumineers, and M. Ward.

If you could bring two things with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
I'm going to have to take the practical route on this one and say matches and a knife. I'm not much of a MacGyver.

If you could have dinner with one person from history, who would it be and why?

It would have to be Gerhard Richter, my all-time favorite artist.  I like to think we would be really good friends.

One more thing we should know about you:

You should know that I am addicted to road trips!

 
READ ALL POSTS BY CAITLIN

No comments: