Because a picture is worth a thousand words, we want your design on a t-shirt to explain to the world how the Mattress Factory is literally a museum where we exhibit "art you can get into!"
Nathan Hall, ex-MFer, is currently busy making beautiful music in Iceland
where he proudly sports his MF t-shirt
The winner of the contest will receive two free general tickets to our 2011 Urban Garden Party on Friday, June 17th! The winner's design will be featured in the MF Shop and online at www.mfshop.org. Once the shirt is manufactured, the winner will also receive one free fabric edition of their own winning design and bragging rights.
Your rad t-shirt design could be featured in our MF Shop
• Use "art you can get into" as the tag-line or inspiration
• All designs must be completed and submitted to shop [at] mattress [dot] org no later than Friday, April 15, 2011 (happy tax day!)
• Complete all requested information (name, address, email, phone & design as described in the tiny print below)
Tiny print stuff:
The contest begins March 11th, 2011 and ends April 15th, 2011. By submitting an entry, each contestant agrees to the rules of the contest and states they are at least 18 years old.
How to enter:
• Graphics and general silhouette (i.e., a representation of how it'll look on a person) for the t-shirt, submitted along with your name, mailing address, email, and phone number.
• All designs to be submitted as .ai format for the design and any image format (e.g., jpg, pdf, gif) for the general silhouette.
• Email your final design (up to 10MB) to shop [at] mattress [dot] org.
• Judging will be conducted by the MF staff and directors, based on originality and creativity
• The winner of the contest will receive two free regular tickets to the Mattress Factory 2011 Urban Garden Party on Friday, June 17th, 2011.
• The winner's design will be featured in the MF Shop and online at www.shop.org. Once the t-shirt is manufactured, the winner will receive one free fabric edition of their own design.