Monday, April 8, 2013

MANDY YOUNG, Marketing Manager

Extra-Curricular Interests
I enjoy web-based collections acquisitions (read: online shopping), devouring British period pieces, whipping up culinary creations with none of the proper ingredients, and continuing my life-long quest for the perfect sweatshirt.

What artists are currently in heavy rotation on your iPod?
MGMT, Moody Blues, Eric Clapton, Fleetwood Mac

If you could bring two things with you to a deserted island, what would they be?
I suppose I should say, "my fiance," and something practical like, "bottled water." But if we're playing make-believe let's say a swarthy pirate and an unlimited supply of fair-trade coffee.

If you could have dinner with one person from history, who would it be and why?
My grandfather. Also Frank Lloyd Wright, because cantilevers.

One more thing we should know about you:
I have an unhealthy obsession with ridding the world of grammatical errors. I also do not like sweet drinks or mean people. I do, however, like mean drinks and sweet people.
READ ALL POSTS BY MANDY